Learn how to throw on a potter's wheel:
View the upcoming class schedule - click here
- Beginning Pottery taught by Jake Stelpstra, Continuing Pottery by Herman.
Other potters add variety to courses as guest demonstrators.
- A variety of handbuilding techniques are taught as well as throwing skills
- A wheel provided for each student
- Additional studio time is available to students
- Classes limited to twelve people to ensure a comfortable working atmosphere
- Eight week courses
- Monday & Tuesday for Beginning Pottery, 7-10 pm
- Thursday for Continuing Pottery, 7-10 pm
Contact Herman for more information and class registration: